Question and Answers with Guruji
7) Guruji, while you are talking about Zero, many a time you said that Zero is not a cypher but it contains the energy of entire universe. Whether it has any scientific background or vedantic meaning?
15) Guruji, My son is not good at studies, my daughter is good at studies, but she cannot study because of eye sight problem. My wife is good person but a bad cook. My office is full of problems. Why do these difficulties occur to me alone?
16) Guruji, Whenever I meet few people, I feel I have seen them in the past somewhere. I feel an attraction, an affinity, whereas with some people automatically I keep distance, I get disturbed. Why does this happen?
20) Guruji, in Hinduism, Cow is a revered animal and is given the status of holy mother. Since childhood we have consumed cow milk. Now-a-days many people who prefer vegetarian diet consider cow milk as non-vegetarian food. Is it right to call cow milk a non-vegetarian food and please tell us the importance of cow milk and other cow products in our lives?
21) Guruji, Some of us are so attached and dependent upon you, Guruji (physical form), seeking your advice on all matters, mundane as well as spiritual. What shall we do when you are no longer present in our lives and we are unable to take direct guidance from you?
23) Guruji, looking at the current scenario on earth – there is terrorism at its peak, human race is getting degraded, human beings are being treated like animals by their fellow brethren, women and female children are being sold as commodities in the market place, continuous inhumane treatment is being faced by certain sections of people – I always ask this question – Why is it happening? Why can we not do anything to avoid such a situation? One faction’s desire of ruling the entire earth and imposing bigoted rules on the subjects is bringing about danger for all living beings. What can we do to put an end to such happenings?
64) Guruji, is loneliness different from aloneness? I feel very lonely since my husband passed away, after five decades of togetherness. I do not know how I will be able to spend the rest of my life, without him?
71) Guruji, I am quite happy and comfortable with my present life, doing some simple spiritual practices and day-to-day work activities. Presently, I do not have any aspiration for self realization. Is it wrong?